Re: Visio and Word97

Subject: Re: Visio and Word97
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- MAIL -dot- SYSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:57:38 -0700

> I have tried saving ("exporting") the drawings as windows metafiles,
> .eps, .tif, and then inserting the picture into the doc as well as
> cutting and pasting (CTRL+A, CTRL+C,CTRL+V).

I do this regularly and it works okay. If I save the drawing first
and insert it from outside, I save the file as wmf and then insert>picture.
You should be able to insert it directly from the visio file using
insert>object>create from file. I have a pretty new version of Visio.

Janet

Janet Valade
Technical Writer
Systech Corp, San Diego, CA