Re: Shakespearean technical writing?

Subject: Re: Shakespearean technical writing?
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:43:52 +0930

To Geoff Hart and the Others

Tech Writing Time when all is simply strange, yet electrons cause
thoughts on my page to rearrange.

My employer sends me forth to speak with you anon.

Yet though I be here in the land Downunder, whilst you above must
contend with thought and ponder. I must
contend with dragons of thought and practice and reason and ponder the
great mysteries.

Oh great mysteries, whose audience I do not ken, and yet I must define
your very sole to supply to others
the meaning of your being.

But, wait, is that the light of reason I see before me. No it is the
Dagger of Understanding, striking down into
my very mind causing me to see that which is before me.

Understanding you are mine, the reasons for the very existence of you,
Oh Great Mystery. It is just.

Double click on button START to begin the resolution of the Great
Mystery, all will be revealed.

As the mists of mystery, coalsce and form, before me the veils of the
very time itself are revealed.........

No some how I don't think Shakespeare would have made a very good
Technical Writer, he should stick to writing
scripts for Melrose Place and Drew Carey.

regards
Robert McMartin
Special Projects Assistant
British Aerospace Australia