Re: Shakespearean Technical Writing

Subject: Re: Shakespearean Technical Writing
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:16:58 -0400

Steve English:
> in the box were right for the task. That means not
> ruling out metaphor,
> foreshadowing, rhyme, meter, alliteration, or even fortuitous
> circumstance if it gets the job done.

Most of the examples I use involve fortuitous circumstance.
"Gee - the user in the example just happens to be doing something that
involves the very concept we are talking about, what are the odds of that
happening?"

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=