Overused words and phrases

Subject: Overused words and phrases
From: Karen Field <KarenF -at- TRITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:04:12 -0700

Anyone care to debate the merit of a product's "functionality"? Several
years in software documentation and I still have no idea what that word
really means. Rowena, please add it to your list, along with my (probably
vain) hope that it will be banished from the universe forever.

Karen Field
Software Documentation Writer, Editor, and Indexer
San Diego, CA

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=