Re: XyWriters?

Subject: Re: XyWriters?
From: "Stephen A. Carter" <scarter -at- HTICN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:04:44 +0900

In article <199810071608 -dot- BAA14437 -at- gol1 -dot- gol -dot- com>,
"Danny Ramsey, REBOL Writer" <danny -at- REBOL -dot- COM> wrote:
>Anyone out there still use XyWrite for technical documentation. I need
>help formatting a reference manual using XyWrite.

I use XyWrite daily -- I couldn't imagine translating patents without
my customized keyboard and automatic-expansion abbreviations.

I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you may have, but you'd
probably get a much more knowledgable response on the XyWrite mailing
list, which is the hangout for some *very* Xy-proficient people. You
can subscribe by sending a single-line email message with the command
"subscribe xywrite [your real name]" to listproc -at- ccat -dot- sas -dot- upenn -dot- edu -dot-

There's also a web page maintained by two Xy-list members that may be
helpful, depending on how much you want to mess with XPL:

<http://www.serve.com/xywwweb/>

HTH.

--
Stephen A. Carter High-Tech Information Center Nagoya, Ltd.
<mailto:scarter -at- hticn -dot- com> Nagoya, Japan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=