Re: Word files: memory

Subject: Re: Word files: memory
From: Richard Elsberry <richard -dot- elsberry -at- SCORECAST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:51:56 -0500

I find image imbedding in Word to be one of it's most frustrating and
mysterious quarks. My reaction to the original post was that you may
have an imbedded a JPEG or other image file. It has been my experience
that a 300kb file can easily grow to over 20 MB and even stripping away
the image files, in some cases, will not reduce it. There is the option
to link an image file but it doesn't seem to matter.

Thanks, Richard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=