employment

Subject: employment
From: robertson leigh <robertsonleigh -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:54:47 PDT

Hi
I am relocating to the DC area December 1. Can anyone tell me who the
biggest/best headhunters and contractor shops are in that area?
Especially west and northwest of DC (northern VA: Reston, Manassas,
Leesburg, Arlington, Alexandria, etc).

Although senior level (html, robo, API doc), I'm expecting a tough time
since December isn't traditionally THE job searching month. And being
new to the area wont help.

Any help will be greatfully appreciated! Please!

rob

++++
technical writer,
writing into thin air...