Re: Previous Versions of Internet Explorer

Subject: Re: Previous Versions of Internet Explorer
From: Dan Butler <DanButler -at- UPR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:21:01 -0500

Mark --

If you'll FTP up to ftp.microsoft.com and then go to the softlib directory
you'll find a file softlib.exe. This is a database of all the files Microsoft
has available in the /softlib/mslfiles/ directory. What you are looking for
will most likely be there. Be aware however that if you are running I.E. 4.0
you will not be able to install an earlier version.

-- Dan Butler

Mark Lautman wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get previous versions of Internet Explorer,
> particularly version 2? I've wasted 15 minutes at microsoft.com and got
> nowhere.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark Lautman
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

begin:          vcard
fn:             Dan Butler
n:              Butler;Dan
org:            UPRC
adr:            ;;;Fort Worth;TX;;USA
email;internet: DanButler -at- upr -dot- com
title:          Assoc Systems Analyst Programm
tel;work:       817-877-7891
tel;fax:        817-820-7071
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE