[no subject]

From: Manual Writer <manualwriter -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:14:39 PDT

<< Amy wanted know how to convert Visio drawings to Word97 without
losing font positioning. >>

Although I also experienced similar difficulties, converting ANY image
to ANY other image can be accomplished by the round about method of
screen capturing the image. The obvious limitation of this method is
that the image must fit nicely on the screen or else you'll end up doing
a lot of piecing together. I suggest using a screen capturing utility
that permits you to draw a box around the image you wish to transfer to
Word (readily available as shareware).

Seth Buffington
LRMB Assoc.
Engineering Technical Writing