Re: Looking for work (Vancouver, BC and surrounding area)

Subject: Re: Looking for work (Vancouver, BC and surrounding area)
From: Dave Whelan <dwhelan -at- PANGEA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:42:57 -0500

Rowena,

Sorry to hear the bad news--if I hear of anything over your way, I'll let
you know. If you are a member of the STC, the Vancouver job bank is quite
active.

Regards,
Dave.

David P. Whelan, Whelan Technical Services
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (204) 334-1339
mailto:d -dot- whelan -at- ieee -dot- org
http://www.pangea.ca/~dwhelan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=