Re: Blue chip, bored, and biding time

Subject: Re: Blue chip, bored, and biding time
From: Jack Baum <jpb20 -at- CHRYSLER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:03:02 -0400

I also understand the situation - not all that uncommon. Any company large
enough to be considered "blue chip" must have a training or education
department. It has been my experience that their projects entail a great
deal of various documentation (that's how I got into TW).

Offering your services to these people should be considered most welcome by
them. You might even find additional educational opportunities for
yourself in a related and potentially exciting path.

Jack Baum

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=