Re: Developing Career Objective/Goals - Clarification

Subject: Re: Developing Career Objective/Goals - Clarification
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:36:02 -0400

Ruth

In a corporate environment where so many people are so ineffective at
their jobs, instead of defining goals that will be used to detirmine
your future effectiveness, why not demonstrate your current superior
effectiveness by being extremely effective in what you do now, not what
you plan to do over the next 3-12 months.

Do your present job in a superior fashion (do the job 100% as asked,
then throw in a minor enhancement at no additional charge) and you will
be viewed as a superior worker, wotrhy of raises, promotions, and maybe
even accolades and standing ovations.

My $.020456 (adjusted for CPI)

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=