Re: One easy lesson (WAS: Tech writing interviews)

Subject: Re: One easy lesson (WAS: Tech writing interviews)
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:02:31 -0700

Dave's hit the proverbial nail, folks. :D There are a lot of those types
out there looking for the "one easy lesson!"

I remember interviewing for a TW job in Mountain View once: the pubs
department at the time was using Ventura and the interviewer was bemoaning
how the department couldn't use AutoCAD-based artwork in their Ventura-based
documents. When I told him that wasn't true -- and told him how to do it --
he wound up passing the info on to his pubs manager. There was supposed to
be a second interview, but it never showed. And I have a feeling I now know
why, the dogs...

[George Mena] snip

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=