Training mailing lists

From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:10:04 -0400

Bob Maxey asked about mailing lists related to training.

Bob, I'm not sure if you mean listservs, but if you do there are a
number that I subscribe to...all of which you can find at
http://Tile.net...search for training and these should come up:

TRDEV-L
NETTRAIN
WWWDEV
ODNET (more OD...but close!)
Learning-org
MG-ED-DV

Hope this helps.

Doug

--
Douglas M. Max
Managing Director

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars, distance
learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback. Online options.
Editing services. Founded in 1969.

E-mail for business: mail -at- LRcom -dot- com
personal: dmax -at- bellatlantic -dot- net

voice @ Work (908) 464-1231
fax (908) 464-1350

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=