Re: FWD: Ethical Problem

Subject: Re: FWD: Ethical Problem
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton__ -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:34:29 -0700

> Should I start polishing up my resume?

I think you should *suggest* that your manager do something, giving
all the reasons. Treat it as if you're just pointing it out. Ask him
what happened. Act as if you're letting him know about a problem and
that you want to make sure it gets solved for the good of the group
and the company. That way, maybe it doesn't have to rise to the point
where it's a brawl.

But it's probably a good idea to polish up that resume, just in case.
Readiness is all.
==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=