Frame 4, MAC version

Subject: Frame 4, MAC version
From: "Weissman, Jessica" <WeissmanJ -at- ABACUSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:54:42 -0400

Somebody who was cleaning his office out just gave me a copy of FrameMaker 4
for the Mac. I'd like to learn some Frame.

Is this version close enough to current to be worth playing with for general
techwriter knowledge purposes? I have an older Mac with plenty of memory I
can put it on (and a newer one too, though I don't know whether it runs on
PowerMacs or not).

Thanks for any advice.

Jessica Weissman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=