Re: ethical problem/job hunting

Subject: Re: ethical problem/job hunting
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:39:58 -0500

> Hope this question isn't too naive--but is jobhunting on the sly pretty
> much the rule Out There?

I don't think there is any one Rule; it depends on your boss and your
situation. One other thing to consider... I've never had a boss who
would fire me for looking for another job, but they'd be justified in
not giving me the most prized work assignments (since I might not be
there to complete them). If your job hunt is going to be a long one, or
if you're not sure you want to leave and are just testing the waters,
it's something to consider.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=