Re: Screen Capture Placement

Subject: Re: Screen Capture Placement
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:34:49 -0400

Barb

Most times, the screen doesn't appear untill after I've done
something...usualy after 2 to 3 or more steps. I'm not going to do
something just so I can get the screen in the book. I'm doing the steps
and the screen is my visual comnformation that I did ther steps
correctly.

Also, think of it linearly...I do some steps, and after I do those
steps, I see a screen. I may now end there or do some additional steps
on the screen. It makes sense to me to have the screen show up in the
text about the same time it would show up on the screen.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=