Re: XML, anyone?

Subject: Re: XML, anyone?
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:33:42 -0500

>I've been approached to do a book about XML, and I was wondering if XML had
penetrated yet to any of the other corners of techwhirldom.

Since XML is slated to be one of the file formats of Office 2000, due out
sometime around spring of next year and it is a topic gathering steam in help
authoring discussions, I would say you are right on schedule to hit the topic
while it is emerging into the general marketplace, since it should be at least
six to nine months before you could get your book to market.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=