Re: The Kiss of Death

Subject: Re: The Kiss of Death
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:21:43 -0800

from smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM

deleted first comments

>As for military experience, I think that there are enough people who have,
>as we say here in Northern California, "issues with the military," that it
>is a valid concern.

I don't think that Scott has any right to speak for the people
of Northern California. We are not all kooks.

Without the military we would be sending messages (if allowed to)
in German, Japanese, or Russian.

Based on my experiences, I would count military experience as a
positive factor when hiring a writer.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=