Vancouver STC group

Subject: Vancouver STC group
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:38:11 -0700

Hi folks

As I will be in Vancouver from January 16 to 21, 1999 inclusive with our college's Director of Communications and Community Relations, I'm looking for an opportunity for us to meet with Vancouver tech writers, perhaps the STC group to chat about technical communications and our new online Technical and Professional Communications program.

If anyone in the Vancouver area can help us out, many thanks.

regards

Michael Morris
Instructor, Dept of Communications and Information Technology
College of the Rockies
Cranbrook BC
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000