Re: Ann & the degree issue

Subject: Re: Ann & the degree issue
From: Marianne Bowen <mbowen -at- IMCI -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:15:01 -0500

I do understand that some topics have been discussed ad nauseum. I also
knw that I am brandnew to this list and have not seen those topics
discussed. I am interested in reading those discussions and learning. I
was also interested in reading a discussion on the "spaces after
periods" issue. Unfortunately that discussion did not develop either.
:(

Marianne Bowen
Technical Writer
IMCI Technologies (tm)