Re: Word Tables

Subject: Re: Word Tables
From: "McGroarty, Lisa" <LMcGroarty -at- CIBER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:30:44 -0700

Amy Peacock wrote:

>she creates single row, two column tables that the
top border of the table doesn't show up. It doesn't happen with tables
of other sizes. She said she checked the Table Auto Format option and
it seemed ok.>

You didn't mention whether your colleague verified that the border was
"there" through Format | Borders, etc. I've had similar problems w/Word not
displaying all of the borders in table(s) properly, either onscreen or thru
Print Preview.

If it's just the display and she wants to correct it, she could try a few
things:

1. Switch to Normal View.
2. Turn off the option to show spelling/grammar mistakes on screen.
3. Save doc, exit and restart Word.

One or a combination of these has worked for me in the past.

Best Regards,

Lisa McGroarty
CIBER Information Services, reVISIONS Information Design Group
Harrisburg, PA
lmcgroarty -at- ciber -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=