Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules
From: Dianne Walsh <Dianne -dot- Walsh -at- MEDECISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:23:25 -0500

Beautifully expressed, Elna!

I've refrained from jumping into this discussion, having been so outraged by
the posting that started it all that I didn't trust myself to reply, but I
do want to add my vote in support of Eric's policies and to say I appreciate
the job he does keeping this list on subject. If I want to read about other
subjects, I'll subcribe to the appropriate lists. On this list I expect to
see those issues pertinent to TW, not vitriolic expressions of bigotry,
helpful hints on cleaning your bathroom, or 10 reasons why a Poodle is
better than a St. Bernard.

Being dangerously close to wandering off-topic myself, I'll close with THREE
CHEERS FOR ERIC! You're doing a great job!

Dianne Walsh
Documentation Manager
MEDecision Inc.

<snip>