MasterHelp availability

Subject: MasterHelp availability
From: Rebecca Price <beccap -at- RUST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:42:26 -0500

We're converting from Ventura 4.2 to FrameMaker soon. A number of
people here have recommended that we use MasterHelp to make the
conversion easier. Sounds good to me, but... I've seen prices like
$295 cited, but the publisher of MasterHelp says that list price is
$595... more than we're paying for Frame itself (I'm getting an
academic discount)!

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of MasterHelp for less
than $595? does this program really make the conversion $600 easier?
We're only interested in the conversion aspects, not the
Help-generating features.

TIA,

Becca Price

--
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net

"Wisdom begins when you discover the difference between 'That doesn't
make sense' and "I don't understand.' "

Children of God, by Mary Doria Russell; pg 142-143

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=