ANNOUNCE: RoboHELP Training from SOLUTIONS

Subject: ANNOUNCE: RoboHELP Training from SOLUTIONS
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:09:22 +0000

* For those of you who are interested *

S P A C E S are still available in our 1998
RoboHELP training events (see below).

S O L U T I O N S ' training schedule for
1999 will be coming out soon. Contact us
if you'd like to be added to our mailing list.

HANDS-ON RoboHELP CLASSIC EDITION SEMINARS
http://www.sol-sems.com/category/hands-on.htm

Instructor: Char James-Tanny

Using RoboHELP - $695 - Hands-on
- Tampa, FL - November 16-17
- Boston, MA - December 2-3

Advanced RoboHELP - $445 - Hands-on
- Tampa, FL - November 18
- Boston, MA - December 4

Discounts are available for multiple seminars and
for group registrations. All seminars can be
presented at your site.

(Check back at our website soon for '99 schedule)

HANDS-ON RoboHELP CLINIC (IN-DEPTH/WEEK-LONG)
http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/rhclin.htm

Instructors: Ralph Walden, Cheryl Lockett Zubak,
Scott Boggan, Chris Eckert, & Char James-Tanny

Choose 1 of 3 tracks:
* Basic RoboHELP 7 Classic
* Advanced RoboHELP 7 Classic
* RoboHELP 7 HTML Edition

December 7-11, 1998
San Diego, CA

$2,495 per person
$2,195 per person, early registration
(by November 9, 1998) and groups of 3+

We provide additional technical communication
training seminars and services. Contact us for
further details.

S O L U T I O N S, I n c .
PHONE: 800-448-4230 or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616
EMAIL: solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com
WEB (GENERAL): http://www.sol-sems.com
BOOKS: http://www.sol-sems.com/bookstor/books.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=