Re: Anyone with AuthorWare Experience??

Subject: Re: Anyone with AuthorWare Experience??
From: Judith Purdy <Judith_Purdy -at- COMPUWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:42:00 -0500

Here is a list serve for AuthorWare.

The email address is:
LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- CC -dot- KULEUVEN -dot- AC -dot- BE

Put anything on the subject line of the message, and in the first line
of the message body, write:

SUBSCRIBE AWARE firstname lastname

for example: SUBSCRIBE AWARE Ruth Markham

Shortly after you send this message, you will receive an auto reply message from
the listserver, asking you to confirm your subscription request. This message
contains instructions for how to confirm your request by replying to the
message.

I was recently trained on AuthorWare 4 and will not have time to use it until
January.

We do have one tech writer using AuthorWare 4 on our team. If you would like
additional information, you can contact me at:

judith_purdy -at- compuware -dot- com

Subject: Anyone with AuthorWare Experience??
Author: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at CWUS-Internet
Date: 10/28/98 9:53 AM

I will soon be developing my first CBT using AuthorWare. It's been a year since
I had training and really haven't done anything with AuthorWare
since
(not good, I know). The version we have now is AuthorWare 4; there is a
newer
version - AuthorWare 5 Attain - which seems to offer more ease of use (at least
from the marketing information).

Does anyone out there use AuthorWare? Which version(s)? If you're using
AuthorWare Attain 5, is it easier to use? Any success or horror stories?
Are
there chat groups or List services for the MacroMedia products. I'd be
interested in any input!

Thanks - Ruth Markham

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000
=