HelpQA-testing online help links

Subject: HelpQA-testing online help links
From: Brenda Stewart <brenda -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:19:39 -0500

Sorry for this cross-posting.

Does anyone know of an automated way to test links in online help
systems (both Windows and HTML-based)?

Earlier this year, someone mentioned software called HelpQA for Windows
help systems. The same company that develops HelpQA makes a product for

HTML help systems. I think it is HtmlQA. Has anyone used either of these

products, and if so, what are your opinions of tehm? I'd like to know
if they can test interfile links. We are not translating our help files

to another language, so would this software still be useful to us for
testing links?

I subscribe to the digest form of this list, so if you respond, please
send your messages to me directly (brenda -at- mccabe -dot- com).

Thanks in advance.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=