Re: Is a tech writing degree best?

Subject: Re: Is a tech writing degree best?
From: Carol Gasser <gasserc -at- HURCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:29:46 -0500

Kathleen Kuvinka wrote:

> I know that there are STC chapters in some universities, but does anyone
> know of any efforts to promote the field to college-bound students?

Kathee,

I don't know about other areas or STC chapters, but I can tell you that the
Hoosier Chapter in Indianapolis is currently running a high-school level
student technical writing competition to promote the field at that level.

If anyone out there would like more information about the competition for a
high school student you know, visit the following url:

http://stc.org/region4/hoc/www/HCHSComp.htmlCarol

Carol Gasser, Technical Communication Consultant
Ambassador Consulting, Inc.
at Hurco Companies
gasserc -at- hurco -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=