Re[2]: Screen font appearance on Macs & PCs...

Subject: Re[2]: Screen font appearance on Macs & PCs...
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:38:47 -0600

Is this info (particularly the first 2 paragraphs) derived from a
published source? If so, I would like to have that reference.

Originally, yes. But it's been so long ago I really don't remember it. I
ran across it one day while trying to figure out why forms designed in
Excel kept looking bad on other platforms.

The context of the original was in reference to web browsers and designing
for good cross-platform viewing, so it was probably Siegel or Shafer, or
someone like that.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224