Re: Code Documentation

Subject: Re: Code Documentation
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:51:50 -0800

Don't know the standard way of doing this, but in a couple of jobs I've
just created a heavily annotated version of the code, heavy on comments
and explanations of what each piece does, ditto the pieces called up at
the beginning (with links to the original code for them).

Of course this has to be modified any time there are code changes, but
that would be the case anyway.

BJ

Tracey Moore wrote:

> My company has recently completed a visual basic/java application and we =
> now need to document the code. (All we've done so far is print out the =
> code itself.) Does anyone out there have experience with this?
>
> How do you document? What should the document look like? Any suggestions =
> on resources for sample documents?
>
> As you can see, we're babies (uh, make that embryos) at doing this. =
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=