Re: Apple's new online help system

Subject: Re: Apple's new online help system
From: "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <jaed -at- JAEDWORKS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 17:25:43 -0800

At 9:26 AM -0800 11/3/98, Philip Sharman wrote:
>Does anybody have any information (or pointers to it) about how to author
>files for the new HTML-based online help system in Mac OS 8.5?
>
>I've searched the Apple web site, and the Apple Developer CDs to no avail.

All I've been able to find is
<http://gemma.apple.com/technotes/tn/tn1142/part07.html>, which isn't too
useful.

Fortunately, the Apple Guide version that comes with OS 8.5 is
backward-compatible, and it's still possible to use AppleGuide help without
getting involved with the HTML engine.

--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed -at- jaedworks -dot- com
http://www.jaedworks.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=