Problems using HTMLHelp with IE 3.02?

Subject: Problems using HTMLHelp with IE 3.02?
From: Mary Anthony <mary -at- PERSISTENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 02:44:55 -0800

Hello,

We are in the midst of developing our installation program and are trying
to decided which version of IE to require with our doc. Has anyone
experienced any problems with HTMLHelp on IE 3.02 other than that listed in
the Microsoft FAQs? Currently, the FAQs say:

>What HTML Help functionality do I lose if I use Microsoft Internet
Explorer 3.02 instead of later
> versions?
>
> Full-text search highlighting.

Thanks,

Mary
Mary M. Anthony, Publications Manager Persistence Software
PHONE: 650.372.3617 FAX:650.341.8432
mailto: mary -at- persistence -dot- com http://www.persistence.com
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady
resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.
Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the
immense importance of plan in life, and the tragic brevity
of time. -- W.J. Davidson

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=