Seven job opportunities in Boston area

Subject: Seven job opportunities in Boston area
From: "D. Margulis" <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:05:54 -0500

Hi gang,

A recruiter contacted me about some positions and I said I would forward
the information to the list. I have not worked with this person and make
no assertions positive or negative. Just passing on the listings.
Do not contact me about these. Address is below for further info on
these positions.

"What I have right now is 7 opportunities at the same company but
different groups in the Boston area.

They are looking for Framemaker, Word and a networking background ( One
position requires HTML). Right now they are contracts but I think they
will consider temp to perm and perm."

Deborah Russo
Technical Recruiter
Cotelligent
formerly Data Arts & Sciences, Inc.
Tel: 508-651-8200
Fax: 508-651-2936

mailto:drusso -at- cotelligent -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=