Can strong process create writers?

Subject: Can strong process create writers?
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 22:18:49 -0500

Question for all (newbies and old-timers):

Do you think that a strong documentation process can actually create a
technical writer (entry-level) out of someone who shows potential for
this field, yet has no real world experience? (let me know if you need
more background info in order to respond...I'll elaborate, if necessary...)

I'd appreciate your comments. Thanks!!!
Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN
colleen_adams -at- firstdatabank -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=