Re: Feedback on Product Usability course in MA?

Subject: Re: Feedback on Product Usability course in MA?
From: Marni Barilone <mbarilone -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:25:52 -0500

Amy,
I took that course and I LOVED it.
It is very specific on software usability.
These people are brilliant.
I now attempt to see them whenever the speak (most recently at the
InterChange Conference here).
They really have the knowledge, experience and enthusiasm.
I recommend them highly.
No. I don't work for them.

Marni Barilone
Sr. Technical Writer