NYC: Sr. Tech Writer Wanted

Subject: NYC: Sr. Tech Writer Wanted
From: "Rau, Valerie" <VRau -at- BRIDGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:16:57 -0600

BRIDGE (www.bridge.com), a leading global financial market information
provider, seeks
Sr. Technical Writer with minimum 5 years experience to join our fixed
income documentation area. Our office is located in downtown Manhattan.

Position is responsible for developing and maintaining online help
& printed documentation for family of fixed income applications.
Printed documentation includes user, administrator & installation
guides. This position will also manage inventory & prepare PDF and HTML
versions of printed guides.

Proficiency in FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat & Web publishing
software required. Knowledge of fixed income securities and trading
systems a plus. Strong writing, editing, research and interpersonal
skills required. For immediate consideration, please forward resume w/
salary reqs. to: HR Dept, Attn: V. Rau, Bridge Information Systems, 600
Harborside Financial Center, 5th Flr., Jersey City, NJ 07311, fax:
(201) 938-4739 or e-mail: vrau -at- bridge -dot- com EOE/M/F/D/V

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=