frame save-as problem

Subject: frame save-as problem
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:01:26 -0800

Good afternoon, all. I know that this is slightly off-topic, being a
specific software package, but I'm having a real problem with this, and
it's driving me nuts. It should be so-o-o simple. :-)

I'm using Frame 5.5/Windows 98. All I want to do is save a Frame file as
an RTF file. It tries; it grinds away for about 5 minutes, then freezes
up, leaving a huge (22 meg for 20 pages), bloated file that is useless.
I can't save as either RTF or Windows 6/7. I know that the filters were
installed. Right now, I'm having to save as HTML and then save the HTML
as RTF, which is not a problem for one file, but I have multiple files
that need to be saved. I don't remember this being a problem before.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance.
-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=