translations

Subject: translations
From: Judith Eisenberg <judith -at- CORP -dot- AUSPEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:29:39 -0800

I have been asked to have some of our department's documentation translated
from English to Japanese. One document is a FrameMaker 5.5 document that's
about 300 pages. The other is a series of HTML documents.

Can anyone recommend a translation service that can handle FrameMaker and
HTML?

Does anyone know how much translation services usually cost?

Thanks in advance for any advice you offer.
Judith Eisenberg, Technical Publications Manager
judith -at- corp -dot- auspex -dot- com
Phone: 408/566-2242
Fax: 408/566-2364

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=