Re: Applying two styles in a single paragraph in Word

Subject: Re: Applying two styles in a single paragraph in Word
From: Jeroen Hendrix <jhe -at- POLYDOC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:52:18 +0100

Laurel,

If you are talking about two Paragraph styles to a single line: no way,
forget it. Word doesn't allow it. The only option to do this is by using a
table and apply different styles to the cells.

Another option is to apply a different Charachter style to some of the text
(font, size, weight ,etc.) while the rest of the text is set to the
paragraph style. If you do this, make sure that the paragraph style isn't
set to Automatically Update, otherwise you'll lose the different
formatting.

HTH

Jeroen Hendrix
PolyDoc
The Netherlands

mail to: jhe -at- polydoc -dot- com
web: www.polydoc.com

Hi All: I know the subject of applying two styles in a single paragraph in
Word was discussed a few months ago and someone posted a solution (which I
thought I would remember). Unfortunately, I don't have access to the Web so
I can't search the archives, and I have searched the MS Word Help but have
found nothing.

If someone saved the message that stated how one can apply two styles in a
single paragraph in Word, would you please forward it to me? The solution
I'm looking for did not require a 2-cell table.

Thank you for your help and have a good day, Laurel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=