Re: TRAINING: RoboHELP Instruction from SOLUTIONS

Subject: Re: TRAINING: RoboHELP Instruction from SOLUTIONS
From: Lin Farley <linfar -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:25:38 -0800

Solicitor Solomon--

Your pricing is outrageous. $500 per day!!!!!

If your defense is that the cost for most people attending will be paid
for by their company, join the list of those who live off bloated service
fees.
I wanted to attend. However, you are asking what I paid for my brand new
Toshiba laptop.

Does that put it in perspective for you.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=