Certification Survey

Subject: Certification Survey
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- MAIL -dot- SYSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:40:15 -0800

All this discussion reminded me that, some time ago, I received and returned
a survey from the STC regarding opinions on certification. It was pretty
long and asked your view on every aspect of whether or how to certify. I
don't see anything about this survey on the STC Web site. I don't remember
hearing about any results. Does anyone know if this has been reported yet
or where or what the results were?

Janet

Janet Valade
Technical Writer