Re: Web-based training

Subject: Re: Web-based training
From: Corinne Kantor <corinne -at- KQ -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:40:02 -0800

I'm a tech writer at a company called Knowledge Quest, and we actually write
and produce web-based training courses. We do the LearnItOnline tutorials
for Ziff-Davis University. We also create custom web-based training courses
for various companies. The software can be either off-the-shelf or
proprietary. Please contact me if you would like further information.