Re: certification

Subject: Re: certification
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lcporrel -at- ESSVOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:53:00 -0600

The purpose of this message is to rebut the fallacious arguments
Chuck proposed against certification.

Certification is not either/or: it does not replace experience
or a portfolio. It is not intended to.

Certification is not analogous to ISO9000 or getting a license
to drive an automobile.

If anyone wants clarification, please send me a note.

Leonard Porrello