Problem reading pdf file

Subject: Problem reading pdf file
From: Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:52:53 +0100

Hi all,

I can't find any info on this. A colleague created a pdf file of a 5-
page Word97 document using PDF Writer but only sees blank
pages when using Acrobat Reader (version3.0). It prints fine. And
he also sees blank pages of the same file when I create the pdf on
my machine and email it to him. He hasn't had this problem with
other files he's created. Any ideas what's happening? Thanks.

Cheers,

Jennifer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=