Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program

Subject: Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:32:17 -0500

Uhhmmm, Kandis?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

If you have an application that creates content, you select a PS printer as
your output device and when you send the content to a PS printer, isn't this
what you are doing?

Example...I use Frame and have a Postscript printer defined as my printer. When
I "print", I'm sending the content as postscript code to the printer. If I send
to file, I have postscript code on the diskette.

I can also send the code from the DOS or UNIX command line to the printer and
have the input converted to printed text.

If I'm missing the point, let me know.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=