Looking for Postscript Composition Program - thanks for the help!

Subject: Looking for Postscript Composition Program - thanks for the help!
From: "Weiner, Kandis" <kandisw -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:27:32 -0500

Wow! The helpful advice I've received from the list is overwhelming!
(Now, I just need a bit of time to filter it all.)

Once sufficiently armed, I can help institute mechanisms to allow us
quickly turn around some of our shorter booklets - when unreal deadlines
can't wait a week for turnaround from our trusty, if crusty, printer.

Here's some of the goodies I've got so far. There is more research to do
on all of them, but here's a quick run down.

DoubleUp from http:\\www.legendcomm.com (The website has been down, but
this is where they are supposed to be...)

ClickBook from http:\\www.bluesquirrel.com

PrintChief from http:\\www.mindgate.com - do not know if this is
available for Windows.

Aandi Inston's QuiteImposing, http://www.quite.com

RTS Duplex (I don't have a URL or company name yet).

Other resources:

http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~cj434/

Thanks All!

> Kandis Weiner
> Technical Communicator - Product Integration
> Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
> Montreal, Quebec Canada
> mailto:kandisw -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
> http:\\www.positron911.com
> Standard Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, but my brain is for rent.
I like techno; check SugarRush, a techno music site:
http:\\www.sugarrush.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=