Subject: Summary: 2000 AD - Future Trends in Tech Writing
From: Guru <guru -at- BOM5 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:16:37 +0530

Hello all,

Several people responded from Techwhirl and TechComm to my response for help
in preparing my presentation on 2000 AD: Future Trends in Technical Writing.

Thanks to: Tom Johnson, Cyd Dunning, Mike Huber, Mick Robinson, Susan
Hamilton and Peter Collins.

The summary of their responses can be read at:

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/2000ad.htm.

You can download the actual Power Point 97 presentation by clicking on the
link below:

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/2000AD.zip.

(If you are not clicking or copying the URLs -- please do mark the "ad" and
"AD" are in different case!)

Guru (guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in)
Check out TWIN (TechWriters of India) at http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
TWIN archives at http://www.egroups.com/list/tw-in

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=