Re: Tech writer goes to Hollywood

Subject: Re: Tech writer goes to Hollywood
From: "Townsend,Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:24:03 -0500

Since there are no gaffers or grips in animated films (except maybe A
Bug's Life, according to the end credits), I'd very much doubt it :)

Pacific Data Images, the studio behind Antz, as well as Pixar (Toy
Story, A Bug's Life) and a handful of other companies, use quite a bit
of proprietary software, some of it written to deal with specific issues
during productions. I imagine few movies will have technical writer
credits.

Emru Townsend
Technical Communication Warrior - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=