Technical Writer - Columbus, Ohio

Subject: Technical Writer - Columbus, Ohio
From: "Keller, Patti" <pkeller -at- COLUMBUS-RAPIDIGM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:39:30 -0500

Help! I need a Technical Writer for Columbus, Ohio!

Person must have MS-Word experience and be a power-user of it (embedded
objects, extensive use of table, charts, etc.) Visio is the other
technical writing tool used. Person will be responsible for documenting
standards, EDI Procedures, application procedures, and business rules.

This position will be co-located with the business unit but will have
the full support and resources of the Technical Writing Department.

I need this person to start December 7, 1998 (or soon thereafter!)
Experience with a manufacturing process would be a plus and 5 years of
experience.

Please respond ASAP -- thanks!

Patti Keller - Recruiter
Rapidigm Inc.
1-800-648-7076/(614) 433-0133 x 140
Fax (614) 433-7883
pkeller -at- columbus-rapidigm -dot- com
http://www.rapidigm.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=